Ariel. Waverley cemetery, Sydney. Shot in the black summer of 2019 while bushfires ravaged 5.3 million hectares of forests and national parks.
- Edition of 50 Signed
- Edition of 100 Unsigned
- Signed and Numbered on label
- Size: 12 x 16 inches ( 30.4 x 40.6 cm )
- Size: 16 x 20 inches ( 40.6 x 50.8 cm )
- Printed on Giclée fine art paper for strong reproduction of blacks and good colour intensity.
- Price in Australian Dollars (AU$)
Colour may vary slightly from your screen to actual print.
This poster is for personal use only, intended for display in the home or other private spaces. For all other purposes, such as display in public spaces or institutions, publishing the image online or in print, or any other form of usage, permission must be granted by the author. Please contact the me with any questions.
Prints are shipped carefully rolled up in a tube. ‘Signed For’ options only.